Friday, March 14, 2014

Van Persie hopes to stay longer at Manchester United



Said Robin van Persie Netherlands striker said he was delighted at the English club Manchester United , European champions three times and hopes to sign a new contract with him .
Van Persie suffers a Premier League top scorer last season to shake the net this season, while the reported British media reports about his dissatisfaction with the club. The player recently complained that his colleagues stand in the way of the pitch.
Said Van Persie to Manchester United site on the Internet, " what I want to deal with it is the attitudes of people volunteer to speak on behalf of me .. and do assumptions or interpretation of things as if I were . "
"The last time ascertained that my head is still over my shoulder for I am the only person who knows exactly what he is feeling . Fact I am very happy here .
"I have signed a contract for four years and I am happy to stay up for longer than two years left on my contract . "
Before the face sixth-placed United at home to arch-rivals Liverpool Sunday praised Van Persie coach David Moyes who is serving his first season at the club to succeed Alex Ferguson at the end of last season .
"I do not doubt that I learn new things and evolve with David . Exercises great and I learn a lot every day."
He concluded, "There is a mutual respect between us and the work environment is very good indeed . Coach wants us all to make a great effort and this is what I want. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment