Monday, March 24, 2014

Tata asks ball from Messi Clasico


Tata asks ball from Messi Clasico



Tata Martino called the Argentine coach of Barcelona compatriot Lionel Messi to allow him to hold the ball for the Clasico match yesterday and made ​​by the Catalan team to win four goals versus three goals for Real Madrid at the Bernabeu Stadium .


Messi scored his second triple in the past the Royal and his first at the Bernabeu Stadium during his career to become the top scorer of the historic El Clasico matches with 21 goals.


Tata said in a statement after the game : "I can not talk about Liu Every word I say it may then be a compliment , I think that what he did Messi speaks for itself ."


He added: " I hope that Liu agrees to give me the game ball to keep them because they represent a lot to me ."

0 comments:

Post a Comment