Monday, March 24, 2014

Mourinho: My wife reason to leave the stadium before the end of the match Arsenal


Mourinho: My wife reason to leave the stadium before the end of the match Arsenal

Over two days, Dar question about why leaving coach Jose Mourinho to Chelsea Stadium match and Arsenal before the end of two minutes? Extraordinary replied.

I went in the way of consensus that Mourinho does not want to shake hands with manager Arsene Wenger to Arsenal, especially after he spoiled the 1,000 th game with the Gunners.

Following Mourinho as highlighted by the British Broadcasting Corporation (me. Me. C.) "The match reached 6-0 .. practically finished."

He said the Portuguese coach, "my wife were not watching the game, and was waiting for me a phone call to the most serious result."

The Real Madrid coach and former Porto and Inter smiling, "I decided to go out and contact them to know the result."

0 comments:

Post a Comment