Saturday, March 22, 2014

Salah joy Mourinho after his goal: he told me that I will be scoring

Salah joy Mourinho after his goal: he told me that I will be scoring


Confirmed Egyptian international Mohamed Salah professional ranks of Chelsea that the secret joy of Jose Mourinho his goal in Arsenal large due to the fact that the latter told him that he will score a goal in that game .

Salah scored his first goal in the Premier League Chelsea's crushing 6-0 win over Arsenal in the round of 31 to contest the Premier League .

The Salah told BNN Sport after the game that " there is a relationship of love and mutual respect with Mourinho , for that you make reference to him after the goal."

He went for the big celebration Mourinho his goal , " the Portuguese told me that I will put on record , and this is what happened ."

"We thank everyone who supports me and helps me in Chelsea , and the happy -go of my goals in the Premier League ."

0 comments:

Post a Comment