Monday, April 14, 2014

Gerrard ready for "the greatest career less»


Gerrard ready for "the greatest career less»


Steven Gerrard believes the next month could be "the biggest of his career " as he bids to help Liverpool secure the Premier League title .

Liverpool made ​​a giant step towards winning the championship for the first time since 1990, they overcame Manchester City 3-2 in a dramatic encounter at Anfield on Sunday.Philippe Coutinho scored a late winner for the hosts with a fine finish after a strike from David Silva and a goal against his camp Glen Johnson had canceled previous efforts Raheem Sterling and Martin Skrtel .Midfielder Jordan Henderson was ejected in stoppage time , but Liverpool held to declare a victory which keeps them two points clear of second-placed Chelsea and seven above the city.And Captain Gerrard is committed to give its all in the last four games of the season as he tries to finally add the Premier League crown to his glittering awards honors, including the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup wins and two FA Cups and three League Cups ."I think this is the best we've played all season ," said Gerrard Liverpool 's official website ." For the first 30-35 minutes , I thought we blew the so-called best team in the league now. And it could have been three or four."I do not think 2-0 is enough against the top sides in this league. But it is all about getting the job done , no matter how you do it , and luckily we managed to finish."I appreciate it, it's great to play with so many top players . 's Trip I had throughout the years, there have been ups and downs . Currently , I 'm in love with every minute."I feel 21 again , playing with all these top players . It will probably be the biggest month of my career to come now. I'll give it everything I have. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment