Sunday, March 16, 2014

Benzema: Cristiano best of all time



Confirmed Karim Benzema , Real Madrid striker that his team-mate , Cristiano Ronaldo is the " best of all time ."
Benzema said , in an interview with French television , "For me Cristiano is the best of all time . Have the chance to play alongside the best player in the world, Cristiano . I am very happy understanding well together."
He pointed out that his compatriot Zinedine Zidane , assistant coach of Real Carlo Ancelotti " pay for progress every day ," stressing that Real Madrid for him " is the best in the world ," according to local newspaper today ( AS ) Spanish.
On the other hand , he stressed , " No one expects or believes that we are candidates to win the World Cup. This will benefit us ."
Regarding the criticism he suffered , he explained , " I've been through hard times , but I always I was confident in myself . Ultimately , this is a good year ."
On the other hand , he noted , " My goal against Ukraine ( in Appendix World Cup ) is the most important in my career with the team because it allowed the team to qualify for the World Cup ."
On a personal level , Benzema said that parenthood " nothing exceptional . My prayer for all. Now I'm calmer in my life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment